You are now viewing our web application https: (“Website”) or mobile application (“App”) which are hosted in Malaysia and subject to the laws of Malaysia.
In compliance with Section 7 of Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we, FinSpark Sdn Bhd and/ or its group of Companies (hereinafter referred to as “FinSpark”) hereby give you this Personal Data Notice.
Unless we link to a different policy or state otherwise, this Personal Data Notice applies when you visit or use the FinSpark website, mobile applications, APIs or related services (the “Services”).
This Notice will inform you of your rights in relation to your personal data that has been,is and/or will be processed by us. For greatter clarity, “processing of personal data” includes collecting, recording, holding, storing or carrying out any operation or set or operations on the personal data, including to modification, organisation, destruction of personal data.
Processing of personal data
We are now collecting and will collect in future your personal data to be processed by us and/ or on your behalf in the course of your present or future dealings with FinSpark Sdn Bhd and/ or its group of Companies (“we”, “our”, “us” or “the Company”). We process your data in accordance to the Purposes stated below.
Description of personal data
If you are interested user who sign up our newsletters, you can provide only your first name and email address through our Website.
If you are our user, you provide the following details: -
- Your name, age, nationality, identity card number or passport number, address of correspondence, including but not limited to, office address,gender, date of birth, contact information, including, email address, mobile number, house number, facsimile number or office number;
- Information about your Google and Facebook profiles which may include your display name and profile picture through our single sign up and/or login functionality;
- Payment information including but not limited to bank account information, credit card details and billing address;
- Information related to your financial including but not limited to your payment history, transaction history, credit history and assets;
We collect your personal information for one or more of the following purposes: -
To enter into a legal contract with you for us to provide our services to you;
- To collect subscription fees, charges or other outstanding payment from you;
- To manage and maintain your account(s) with us;
- To provide you with information on our and/or third party products, services, offers and/or contests which may be of interest to you and in this respect, to contact you via SMS, phone, email, fax, mail, websites, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels;
- To communicate with you in relation to your issues, complaints or problems;
- To conduct client profiling in order for us to improve our quality of services;
- To better understand your current and future investment needs and your financial situation with your consent;
- To notify you about benefits and changes to the features of products and services;
- To produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymised or aggregated in a manner that does not identify your as an individual;
- To be used for the purpose of prevention, hindrance, reporting of any crime including but not limited to, fraud bribery and money laundering;
- To be used for the compliance to any legal or regulatory requirements relating to the provision of our services/ products and to make disclosure under the requirement of any applicable law, regulation or direction, directive, summons, court order, order, by law, guidelines, circular, code applicable to you;
We collect your personal data our services, name cards, emails wherein you have voluntarily provided to us.
- You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable notice by emailing to us.
- You are entitled to request the corrections of your personal data that is held by us by email us. With respect to this, you may:
Request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
Request retention of your personal data only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Purposes stated
You are entitled to limit our processing of your personal data by expressly withdrawing your consent given previously in each diproses oleh kami. Sebagai tambahan penjelasan, “pemprosesan data peribadi” termasuk mengumpul, merekod, menyimpan atau menjalankan sebarang operasi atau mengendalikan data peribadi termasuk kepada pengubahsuaian, pemusnahan data peribadi.
Cara membuat pertanyaan dan aduan mengenai data peribadi
Hubungi kami jika anda mempunyai sebarang aduan atau pertanyaan
Alamat: C-3-3A, Parklane Commercial Hub, Jalan SS7/26, SS7, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.